Game Interaction Group is currently seeking a “Senior .NET Developer” to develop enterprise level web applications and services. This also includes maintaining and upgrade existing applications which require sound design decisions around architecture, scope, and approach. These decisions will be based on a very fast-moving, ever-evolving, environment that requires constant flexibility and the ability to balance business and technology needs. Must be able to work within a team or independently. Report to a project lead or be a one. You should have a solid understanding of C#, and Web technologies including MVC ASP.NET/Angular and thorough knowledge of Azure infrastructure including App Services.
What you’ll be doing
- Write web apps and services that help run, improve, and scale the business.
- Design solutions end to end by working directly with architectures.
- Deliver high quality products through good design and quality practices.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years experience with C#, .net Framework/.NET Core, MVC ASP.NET Web API
- Visual Studio
- Good SQL Server Experience
- Lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Good experience with Angular Front-end framework
- Azure app services is a Plus
- Design and deliver solutions quickly and efficiently
- Strong work ethic, proactive at identifying and resolving issues
- The ability to both troubleshoot and solve complex problems across a variety of technical platforms
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this job