WORKING AT GAME INTERACTION
To work at Game Interaction we expect you to be creative and to think outside the box. We need your inspiration to build a project that will change the i-gaming industry. No matter which role your are applying for: we expect everyone to think in a revolutionary way in order to offer the best possible experience to our clients. You can submit your CV to the following email: email@example.com.
Game Interaction Group is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Team of Developers in Malta / Italy and contribute to the work done thus far.
The candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (1st or 2:1) in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems from a well-known University
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Provable skills in coding, in at least one major language (C# .Net, ASP.NET, MVC)
- A knack for quick learning new technologies
- Database design experience (any vendor)
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience with LAMP (C# .Net, ASP.NET, MVC, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Website development skills HTML, HTML5 and CSS
- Web technologies and internet protocols (XML, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience using version control systems (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Scripting skills: C# .Net, ASP.NET, MVC,
- Agile development experience
Key Factor Affecting Selection
- Ready to learn new technologies and languages autonomously.
- At least 2/3 years of experience with a software house.
- Good knowledge of English language, especially technical.
- Autonomous in managing technical and analytical problems in a structured enviroment.
Fixed-term employment (minimum of 6 months) or indefinite employment contract depending on the candidate’s experience.
Number Six (6) software engineers (FrontEnd / BackEnd)
Pescara (Pe) – Italy